The Mixed Bed Deionization Cartridges are designed to remove nearly all electrically charged contaminants (cations and anions) from the water. D.I. cartridges are often used as post filters to reverse osmosis systems to produce ultra pure water. Although it is also common to use them as stand alone filters.
Changes from Green to Yellow when exhausted.
When using a TDS meter, you will notice that your TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) will drop to near zero ppm.
These filters come in a reusable cartridge. Once the resin is exhausted, you may just purchase DI resin and refill your own cartridge.
- And other charged contaminants
- Micron Rating: 10 Nominal
- Dimensions: 9.75" x 2.75"
- Total Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 100°F
- Max Recommended Flow Rate: 1 GPM
- Filter Media: Mixed Bed Resin
- Filter Life: 5,000 mg/L or 290 GPG*