FILMTEC brackish water reverse osmosis membrane elements provide consistent, outstanding system performance in light industrial applications.
- FILMTEC LE-4040 delivers highest performance at lowest pressure resulting in less energy usage and lower costs.
Elements with a hard shell exterior are recommended for systems with multiple-element housings containing three or more membranes, as they are designed to withstand higher pressure drops.
|Product Name ||Nominal Active Surface Area |
|Permeate Flow Rate |
|Stabilized Salt Rejection |
|FILMTEC LE-4040 ||78 (7.2) ||2500 (9.5) ||99.0 |
- Permeate flow rate and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 2000 ppm NaCl, 150 psig (10.3 bar), 77°F (25°C), and 15% recovery.
- Permeate flow rates for individual elements may vary +/-20%.
- For the purpose of improvement, specifications may be updated periodically.
- FILMTEC LE-4040 was previously named FILMTEC BW30LE-4040.