Premier's Instant Hot Water Recirculating System is a pump and valve combination that delivers hot water in an instant to any faucet or bath in your home. It uses the pump at the water heater along with the patented under-sink sensor valve installed furthest away from the water heater. This combination creates a pressure differential that allows the cold and cool water in the hot water supply line to "by'pass" (at a low volume) into the cold water supply line through the thermostatically controlled sensor valve, keeping the water in the hot water supply line at a "no-wait" temperature throughout the home. The timer on the pump makes it more efficient during downtime.
How Much Water is Wasted Waiting for It to Get Hot?
- An average home has approximately 125 ft of 3/4 inch piping.
- 125 feet of 3/4" pipe holds 3.14 gallons of water.
- 10 draws per day wastes over 31 gallons of water waiting for the water to get hot.
- Over a year, the wasted water equals 11,461 gallons.
- Works with any standard hot water tank heaters and tankless hotwater systems*.
- *May not work with a tankless water heater check you tankless water heater manual for details.
- Home and Business applications.
- No return line required
- No electricity needed under the sink
- Built-in 24 hr, 3 position timer with 10 ft cord and 115v plug
- Uses less energy than a 25 watt light bulb
- Thermal By-Pass Technology
- Saves up to 12,000 gallons per year
- Maintenance Free
NOTE: This system is not designed for Tankless water heaters.
- Connector 3/4 in
- Power 115V