This portable Checker pH tester supplies you with fast and accurate readings on a large LCD. The pH electrode can be interchanged with any Hanna pH electrode with a screw connector. Measures pH in a range of 0.0 to 14.0 with a resolution of 0.1 pH. For general use such as aquariums, pools and ponds.
Please note: When you receive your new Checker pH Meter, the electrode will be dry. It should be conditioned by soaking the tip in pH 7 buffer solution (sold separately) for a couple of hours. Then follow calibration procedure using one or two pH buffer solution values. See accessories below for optional pH buffers and other maintenance solutions.Key features...
Checker pH Tester Specifications...
- Replaceable pH electrode.
- Stability of reading indicators.
- Simple 2-point calibration.
- Fast, accurate, lightweight and with 3000 hours of battery life, you don't have to worry about frequent battery replacement.
- One year warranty for meter, six months for electrode.
- Meter: pH 0.0 to 14.0
- Supplied Electrode HI 1270: 0.0 to 13.0.
- Resolution: pH 0.1
- Accuracy: pH ±0.2
- Electrode: HI 1270 (included)
- pH Calibration: Manual 2-points via trim adjustment screws. Small screw driver required.
- Environment: Use meter from 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F).
- Type: 2 x 1.5V
- Life: Approx. 3000 hours continuous use.
- Dimensions: 66 x 50 x 25mm (7.9 x 1.1 x 0.8 inches).
- Weight: 70g (2.5oz).