- Chrome, Brushed Nickel, White, Black, and Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish.
- Variable Flow Lever for dispensing.
- Top Mount Design - you'll never need to crawl below the sink again!
- Reduces installation labor.
- Totally lead free (components are stainless steel or non-metallic).
- Available with or without monitor. Monitor reminds customers when to change cartridges for water quality assurance.
- Ceramic disc for durability.
- One style works for air gap and non air gap installations.
- NSF certified for material requirements.
- Air Gap: This faucet conforms to US plumbing codes and is designed for dispensing water from a Reverse Osmosis system or a Water Filtration system that requires a drain connection with an Air-Gap.
- Width: 2.25 (inches at base)
- Height: 11.50 (inches from base to top of curve)
- Monitor faucets eliminate guesswork and remind customers when cartridge replacements are necessary to provide top quality assurance.
- How they work:
- Monitors tract time and estimate gallons based on handle turns.
- LED flashes red after six months or after it estimates 4,000 gallons of water have been used by the system.
- Each time cartridges are replaced a new batter is recommended.
- New batter will reset the monitor and LED indicator is again blue.
- Battery replacement: WTMFBAT
- 3/8 inch Blue collet for the product drinking water line.
- 1/4 inch Red collet for connecting to the rinse water portion of the filtration system.
- 3/8 inch Black collet for the connection to the drain.
Tubing not included.