Water Care (SD-100V-US) SALTDETECT® II Low Salt Level Alarm for Water Softeners; 110V
This salt level alarm appliance has been specially designed for household and industrial water softeners.
- This detection system, which can be fixed to the wall using double-sided Velcro and/or screws, contains the following components.
- A small power supply box with integrated buzzer and LED indicator is connected to a sensor that tracks the salt level.
- This all-in-one appliance fits in the palm of your hand.
- There are two LED indicators: green lit up continuously without alarm and red flashing with alarm.
- The buzzer can be set at high level, low level or off by means of a switch. (The LED indicators are always on).
- When the alarm sounds, the water softener can be refilled up to above the minimum detection level that has been set by the fitter.
- In other words, you do not need to fill up the salt tank completely if you do not have enough salt. A minimum quantity is enough to stop the alarm automatically.
- The detection range is 14 cm to 120 cm (= 5.5 inches to 47 inches), which makes this appliance ideally suited for all types of salt tanks.
- The detection level is set by keeping a teach function button pressed for 2 seconds, and is stored in the memory even in the event of a power cut.
- In other words, you teach the system how far it has to look.
- This appliance is available in 220V AC/CE version with exchangeable plug for the European countries, and also in 110V AC/UL + CUL version with American/Canadian plug.