Pentek - RFC-93 - 10" x 2.5" Radial Flow Carbon Filter - 25 MicronSKU: 155063-43
Pentair Pentek RFC Series Cartridges are constructed with a 70-micron porous polyethylene outer shell and durable polypropylene endcaps. The 2-3⁄4" outer diameter cartridges have a polypropylene core and the 4-1⁄2" outer diameter cartridges incorporate a spun polypropylene core. Sandwiched between the outer shell and the core is a bed of granular activated carbon (GAC).
The unique radial flow design offers the benefits of granular activated carbon (GAC) filtration, such as low pressure drop, while at the same time significantly reducing the release of carbon fines commonly associated with GAC-style cartridges.
Pentek RFC Series Cartridges are available in a wide variety of sizes and are ideal for point-of-entry (POE) and other high flow rate applications.
- Provides effective chlorine taste & odor reduction*
- Unique design reduces carbon fines in filtered water
- Pentek RFC Cartridges are ideal for point-of-entry (POE) and other high flow rate applications
- Filter Media – Granular activated carbon
- Outer Shell – Polyethylene
- Endcaps – Polypropylene Gaskets – Buna-N
- Core – Polypropylene
- Temperature Rating – 40-125°F (4.4-51.7°C)