- Fine filtration of treated drinking water to ingredient water quality
- Helps standardize beverage quality at disparate locations
- Reduces maintenance problems in water-using equipment
- Removes more than 95% of disinfectant chlorine
- Takes out common earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors
- Filters out fine particulates, including dirt, rust, oxidized iron manganese and sulfide
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for Taste and Odor Reduction and Chlorine Reduction
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 12"
- Capacity: 2,500 Gallons
- Media: Acid Washed 12 x 40 Mesh Carbon Coconut
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Temperature: 30-100°F (2-38°C)
- Service Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM (1.9 LPM)
- Threaded fittings must be wrapped with Teflon tape before installation
- Install Teflon taped fittings and tighten firmly
- Flush new cartridge with 5 gallons of water prior to use and check for leaks.
- Replace cartridge when rated capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow
- Install in compliance with state and local laws and regulations
- Case Quantity: 25 Pieces (Pricing is per piece)
- Pre-filtration for RO
- Drinking fountains
- Ice Machines
- Other point-of-use applications
**Interchangeable carbon with T28, T33 and T40 models.
|National Pipe Thread (NPT) Size Measured Against a Ruler*|
National Pipe Thread (NPT)
*NOTE: A very common misconception is that a 1/4" NPT measures as 1/4 inch on a ruler or tape measurer. However, that is not the case. NPT will measure larger in diameter. Above is a sizing reference to help clarify.