Myron L (6PII) Ultrameter II; Conductivity-TDS-Resistivity-pH-ORP-TemperatureSKU: 6PII
Ultrameter II models deliver performance of ±1% of reading (not merely full scale). This high level of accuracy has been achieved through advanced four-electrode conductivity cell technology, a unique pH/ORP sensor and powerful microprocessor based circuitry. With displayed values of up to 9999, the full four-digit LCD ensures resolution levels never before possible in such affordable instruments. Factory calibrated with NIST traceable solutions, each Ultrameter II may be supplied with both certification of traceability and NIST traceable solutions for definitive calibration.
- Fully automatic temperature compensation
- User adjustable temperature compensation (up to 9.99%/°C) which also allows TC to be disabled for applications requiring non-compensated readings.
- User adjustable conductivity/TDS conversion ratio for greater accuracy when measuring solutions not contained in the microprocessor.
- Auto-shutoff maximizes the life of the single 9V battery to more than 100 hours/5000 tests.
- Non-volatile microprocessor provides data back-up, even when the battery is changed. This assures all calibrations and memory data will be retained.
- Irrigation Water
- Homeland Security
- Reverse Osmosis
- Cooling Towers
- Fountain Solutions
- Display: 4 Digit Liquid Crystal Display
- Dimensions: 196 x 68 x 64 mm/LxWxH 7.7 x 2.7 x 2.5 inches
- Weight: 352 g/12.4 oz.
- Case/conductivity cell material: valox*
- pH/ORP: 1,2 ml/0.04 oz.
- Cell capacities: pH/ORP: 1,2 ml/0.04 oz.
- Power: 9V alkaline battery
- Battery life: >100 hours(5000 readings)
- Operating/storage temperature: 0 “ 55°C/32 “ 132°F
- Protection ratings: IP67/nema 6; Waterproof to 1 meter/3 feet
10-200 mS/cm in 5 auto ranges
in 5 auto ranges
|10 KÎ©-30 MÎ©||0-71 C
|Resolution||0.01 (<100 uS)
0.1 (<1000 uS)
1.0 (<10 mS)
0.01 (<100 mS)
0.1 (<200 mS)
|0.01 (<100 ppm)
0.1 (<1000 ppm)
1.0 (<10 ppt)
0.01 (<100 ppt)
0.1 (<200 ppt)
|0.01 (<100 KÎ©)
0.1 (<1000 KÎ©)
0.1 (>1 MÎ©)
|Accuracy||+/- 1% of reading||+/- 1% of reading||+/- 1% of reading||+/- 1 °C|
|Auto Temperature Compensation||0-71 °C
|Adjustable Temperature Compensation to 25 C||0-9.99% °C||0-9.99% °C||0-9.99% °C|
|Conductivity/TDS Ratios Preprogrammed||KCI, 442, NaCl||KCI, 442, NaCl|
|Adjustable Conductivity/TDS Ratio Factor||0.20-7.99||0.20-7.99|