Mazzei (2081A-PVDF) Gas-Liquid Injector - Kynar Black 2" MNPTSKU: 2081A-PVDF
Mazzei® Injectors are high-efficiency, venturi-type, differential pressure injectors with internal mixing vanes. When a sufficient pressure difference exists between the inlet and outlet ports of the injector, a vacuum is created inside the injector body, which initiates suction of a liquid or gas through the suction port.
How a Mazzei® Injector Works
When pressurized water enters the injector inlet, it is constricted toward the injection chamber and changes into a high-velocity jet stream. The increase in velocity through the injection chamber results in a decrease in pressure, thereby enabling an additive material to be drawn through the suction port and entrained into the water stream. As the jet stream is diffused toward the injector outlet, its velocity is reduced and it is reconverted into pressure energy (but at a pressure lower than injector inlet pressure).
Mazzei® Injectors are extremely efficient. They operate over a wide range of pressures and require only a minimal pressure differential between the inlet and outlet sides to initiate a vacuum at the suction port.
- NEW INTERNAL VANES are positioned to maximize injector efficiency, suction capacity, and mixing capabilities
- TROUBLE-FREE OPERATION with no moving parts
- PROVEN PERFORMANCE with years of expected service
- No electrical connections needed
- Can run dry with no problems
- Considerable cost savings versus other injection methods
- Safe to use as the chemicals are under vacuum, not pressure
- Constant injection of assures UNIFORM DISTRIBUTION OF MATERIAL
LONG PRODUCT LIFE constructed of strong, chemical-resistant PVDF (KYNAR® and HYLAR®) with a 5-year warranty or POLYPROPYLENE with a 1-year warranty.
- ISO-R (BSPT) threads available in PVDF models
- PVDF is an advanced thermoplastic that is superior to other types including PVC, Polypropylene, & Polyethylene
- Stronger/Higher pressure and temperature handling capabilities
- Resistant to ozone
- Greater chemical resistance / Resistant to Chlorine, Sulfuric and Nitric Acids
- Abrasion and wear resistant
- Sunlight (UV) resistant
- 2" NPT