Kool Tek (FCCW-2) G2 Dual Temperature Cook-Cold Floor Standing Water Cooler; White; 120VSKU: FCCW-2
- Children-safe Hot Water Faucet: The faucet requires a two-step action that's easy for adults to use, but helps protect small children.
- Stainless Steel Cold Tank: 3.6 Lt, .95 Gallon. Type 304 stainless steel. External/copper refrigerant coil. Tank insulation in removable, molded, expanded bead polystyrene. Built-in temperature sensor reacts quickly according to water temperature & ensures accurate temperature control
Durable Cabinet: Panels are made of durable molded high-intensity ABS. Color is molded all the way through. Side panels are punch-formed
powder coated steel.
- Ozone Port: All G2 models come equipped with this port. Stainless steel pipe lines make it convenient for users to insert ozone sanitizer
- Pressure-Limiting Valve: The valve ensures inlet water pressure up to 116 PSI and ensures safe operation by limiting the outlet water pressure to be under 43 PSI.
- Double Mechanical Float System: The pressure limiting valve ensures water pressure inside the float system to be under 43 PSI. The primary float limits the water level, while the secondary float acts as a safety back-up to prevent overflows.
- Cooling Coil: Unique 7 band chilling coil instead of standard 4 band coil decreases recovery time by up to 45 percent.
- Coffee Brewer Top: Optional Coffee Brewer Tops convert the standard G-2 Floor model to accept coffee brewers. Size: 17 x 17.
- Faucets: Be sure to spray the faucets for water selection with a food-grade silicone. This will prevent it from sticking and allow for a smooth release.
- Refrigeration Unit: Convection-cooled condenser. Internally spring-mounted, hermetically sealed compressor. No lubrication needed. Refrigeration is controlled by an accurately calibrated capillary tube.
- Stainless Steel Hot Tank: (1.2 Lt) Type 304 stainless steel. Heating element and thermostat are put where they work best- inside the hot tank. This results in more effective heating, more consistent temperature control, and a hot tank that is easier to service. The 5 liter per hour hot water capacity can fully satisfy user's needs.
- Storage: Large capacity storage cabinet will fit virtually all filtration systems as well as a 3.2 gallon R.O. tank.
- NEW! Compressor: Larger capacity sealed compressor with overload protection. Displacement volume 3.18cm³ using larger volume of R134A refrigerant (1.34 oz vs. 1.2 oz.) providing a quicker recovery time.
- Drip Tray: Durable ABS and easy removal for cleaning.
Electrical: 115 volts, 60Hz Net Weight: appx. 33lbs
- Hot/Cold Model: 4.6a
- Cook/Cold Model: 1.6a
- Countertop: 13.5 x 12.5W x 17.9H
- Floor: 13.5 x 12.5W x 38H
- *Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute Standard Rating Condition 80ºF inlet water temperature.