Intelifil (IF-SM-KDF010) 9.75"x2.75" 15,000 Gal 1 lb KDF-55-GAC Carbon - Chlorine & Heavy Metal Reduction - FilterSKU: IF-SM-KDF010
The Intelifil KDF 55 TM/Granular Activated Carbon Cartridges have superior taste and odor removal capabilities. The copper granular KDF in this cartridge specializes in the removal of inorganics, heave metals and chlorine. This leaves the black granular coconut shell activated carbon free to do what it does best, removing organic matter. These filters last at least 5x more than standard carbon block filters.
KDF media controls scale, bacteria and algae, even in hot water. KDF media causes cellular damage to microbiological organisms which can kill or inhibit any growth.
These types of filters are perfect for either drinking water units or whole house filters. For more information on KDF media, please click here or go to www.KDFFT.com
- and much more!
- Micron Rating: 10 Nominal
- Dimensions: 9.75" x 2.75"
- Weight: 2 lbs w/ 1 lb of KDF media
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 100°F
- Max. Recommended Flow Rate: 1 GPM
- Filter Media: KDF-55 TM & Granular Activated Carbon
- Filter Life: 15,000 Gallons w/ 1 lbs of KDF media