The H2O International CT countertop water filter is the same size as NSA 50C. This system will remove chlorine, bad taste, odor and color from your family's water. The CT also removes lead and does a better job of chemical contaminant removal than the NSA 50C.Utilizing Granular Activated Carbon and patented KDF media, this unit is bacteriostatic, meaning it will inhibit bacteria growth from within the unit. KDF also enhances the carbon's ability to remove chemical contaminants by removing most of the chlorine from the water before the water contacts the carbon, thus freeing up the carbon to perform higher levels of filtration.
Use the H2O International Countertop System for all kitchen water needs — drinking water, ice, juice concentrates, coffee, tea, cooking, pets, plants and more. Available at a fraction of the cost of bottled water, this easy to install counter top system installs easily with a supplied diverter and tubing. The H2O International Countertop System will produce 10,000 gallons of quality drinking water before a replacement is needed.
- Connects Easily to Most Standard Faucets.
- GAC/KDF Media w/3 Built in Sediment filter pads.
- Use for drinking, cooking, ice, coffee, tea, juice, pets, plants and other water needs.
- Removes Chlorine, Bad Taste, Odor, and Color.
- Bacteriostatic Media: Prevents Bacteria Growth
- Diverter, Tubing & Adaptors Included to fit most faucets.
- Installs in minutes without tools.
- Same size as NSA 50C model: Compact, Light, and Economical