Falcon (FF-18) 3-4" I.D. x 18" L Stainless Steel Flex Connector with 3-4" FIPSKU: FF-18
Benefits & Features
- 304 Series Corrugated Stainless Steel
- Ease of Installation Saves Time & Money
- No Rubber or Plastic Hose to Reduce Flow
- Largest Inner Diameter for required GPM
- No Deformity in Curvature Will Hold Bend
- Manufactured to US Military/Aerospace specifications
Highest Quality Construction & Materials
- Re-Usable and Re-Bendable
- Stronger & More Flexible Than Copper
- Falcon 3/4" Model Flows 134% More Than Braided Connectors and 17% More Than Copper & 30% More than LSP/Aquaflo
- Will Not Discolor, Corrode Or Rust
- No Galvanic Effect No Dielectric Union Needed
- Falcon Warranty
- Available In Sizes from 3/8" To 2" I.D.
- In Various Lengths for Most Water Flowing Applications and Appliances
- All Fittings Chrome Plated Solid Brass
- Will Not Crimp or Kink
- Resists Work Hardening
- Burst Pressure Rated Up To 2200 psi
- High Temp EPDM Washer (40Â° to 300Â°F)
- 100% Leak Tested
CERTIFICATIONS & LISTINGS
- IAPMO Certified to NSF ANSI Section 61
- IAPMO/UPC Tested and Certified
- Conforms To ASME A112.18.6
- ASME A112.18.6 Description: This standard establishes requirements for flexible water connectors in potable water systems under continuous pressure and in accessible location only. It covers physical and performance requirements, test methods, materials, connections, and other significant properties, in addition to a general description of materials used. Certain features of construction of the finished product are given, together with the method of marking and identification
Satisfy Inspector & Code Requirements
- State of Wisconsin
- L.A. City
- South Texas
In areas of SEISMIC movement using Falcon Stainless connectors will decrease the chances of damage caused by hard-piped copper installations and/or copper connectors cracking and breaking.
Ensure Appliance Installation, Performance & Warranty
- Many appliance manufacturers require that flexible connectors be used when installing their products or the Warranty is void.
- Water Flowing Appliances REQUIRE FULL FLOW to ensure appliance operates at the rate for which it was designed.
- Appliances last longer and operate at optimum performance when maximum flow is obtained.
- Settling of heavy water appliances, that are hard-piped with copper or CPVC, can damage the installation causing leaks.
- Using Falcon Stainless connectors will eliminate damage to the connection ensuring a secure installation.
Applications & Uses:
- For Potable Water - Residential & Commercial:
- Water Heaters:
Tankless - Takagi, Bosch, Noritz etc. & Storage Type- Rheem, State, etc.
RO, UV, Salt, Owned & Rented, Culligan, Hague, Rayne, Rainsoft, GE Autotrol Bypass & Performa Valve, Zenon, Fleck, Autotrol, Clack etc.
- Water Heaters: