Clack (A8023) Filter Ag Plus CF BagSKU: WST-M-FLTRAGPL
Clack Filter-Ag Plus® is a clinoptilolite natural media with a large surface area and micro porous structure, which can be used as a highly efficient filter media for the reduction of suspended matter.
- Deep bed filtration results in superior water quality and reduces the load on downstream equipment.
- High sediment removal capacity results in longer filter runs, with a substantial savings in backwash water and time out of service.
- High service flow rates result in lower equipment costs and a savings in space.
- Reduced shipping cost due to lighter weight/CuFt.
- Replacement of multimedia with Filter-Ag Plus in existing installations may increase filter capacity.
- Filter-Ag Plus is an all-natural, environmentally safe product.
- Color: Light tan to near white
- Dry Bulk Density: 50 lbs/CuFt
- Specific Gravity: 2.2 g/cc
- Mesh Size: 14x30
- Effective Size: 0.55mm
- Uniformity Coefficient: 1.8
- Hardness: 4-5 (Mohs Scale)
- Water pH: Wide range
- Max. Water Temp.: 140 F/60 C
- Bed Depth: 24-36 inches
- Freeboard: 50% of bed depth
- Backwash Flow Rate: 15-20 gpm/sq. ft.
- Backwash Bed Expansion: 30-40% of bed depth
- Service Flow Rate: 12-20 gpm/sq. ft. Local conditions may require lower flow rates
- A gravel support bed is required
- Allow bed to saturate before initial backwash