Aquatec CDP 8800 High-Flow 24 Volts Booster PumpSKU: SKU18599
The 8800 is designed to operate with a PSW Tank Shut-Off Switch for hydro-pneumatic storage systems. The PSW, when used with a typical under-counter R.O. system, can be augmented with an ESO Electronic Shut-Off Valve. It is also compatible with most hydraulic shut-off valves. For counter-top systems, Aquatec's TLC Tank Level Control Switch Valve shut off feed water and the pump when the product water storage tank is full. Designed as an accessory for Reverse Osmosis RO Units in areas with water pressure less than 40 PSI. This pump is quiet, easy to install, and can significantly increase water output. Used on Culligan RO systems.
POWER: Pumps operate with low energy (only 14 watts), low voltage (12-24 volt) motors, powered with compatible transformers with world wide primary voltages available (100 VAC, 120 VAC, 230 VAC). Transformers are optional and must be ordered in addition to the pump.
FITTINGS: Built-in 3/8" John Guest half cartridge fittings eliminate need for external fittings (unless elbows are required); 3/8" Jaco straight, 3/8" Jaco elbow fittings, or 8mm stem adapters for metric tubing are optionally available.
- Toughest, most durable pump on market
- Adjustable max. outlet psi (regardless of feed pressure)
- Expels trapped air (no more air locks)
- Can be mounted w/pump head up or down
- More flow at extremely low inlet pressures
- New motor venting system to remove moisture
- EMI/RFI electronic noise suppression
- 100% final performance tested
Key Operating Benefits
- 3/8" Quick Connect Fittings
- Boosts pressure 40 to 120 psi (adjustable)
- Fixed pressure to 160 psi
- Up to 30,000+ operating hours
- Whisper quiet - less than 45 DBA
- Can run dry without damage
- Self-priming - 60" lift
- Low voltage (12-24V) for maximum safety 115v transformer available.
- Corrosion resistant exterior
- Continuous or intermittent operation
- Model: 8851-2J03-B423S = DC 24V