Viqua (VH410M) Residential UV System for Whole Home Water 18 GPM (Monitor)
A reliable, economical and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential application.
- Adds state of the art UV sensor technology to the VH410 UV system
- Continuous feedback of UV disinfection performance for added peace of mind in applications requiring up to 18 gpm (70 lpm) flow rates
Note: The VH410M replaces the Sterilight SSM-37, SSM-39, SCM-200, SCM-320, SP320-HO and SP410-HO systems.
- DISINFECTION FLOW RATES
- 16mJ/cm2: 34 GPM (130 lpm) (7.8 m3/hr)
- 30mJ/cm2: 18 GPM (70 lpm) (4.2 m3/hr)
- 40mJ/cm2: 14 GPM (54 lpm) (3.3 m3/hr)
- Dimensions: 23 1/2? x 3 1/2? (59.6 cm x 8.9 cm)
- Shipping Weight lbs (kg): 17 lbs (7.7 kg)
- Connection Size: 3/4? – 1? COMBO NPT (/2B – BSP)
- Power Consumption: 60W
- 7-Year Warranty on the Stainless Steel UV Reactor
- 1-Year Warranty on UV lamps, quartz sleeves and sensor
- 5-Year Pro-rated Warranty on all other components