Pentek - PPC212 - 10" x 2.5" Poly Phosphate Crystals (12 oz) - Scale Inhibitor Cartridge FilterSKU: 155248-43
Pentek® PCC Series cartridges contain food grade hexametaphosphate that dissolves slowly in water to inhibit scale and rust build-up. This type of treatment is recommended for use with ice machines, coffee and vending machines, food service equipment, water heaters, air conditioning equipment and many other types of water processing equipment. To best meet your needs, cartridges are available in four feeder sizes and all materials are FDA grade. They are effective for treating scale, corrosion and iron problems for up to six months at various flow rates and feed concentrations.
- Length: 9.75"
- Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Filter Media: Food Grade Polyphosphate
- Shell: Polypropylene
- Pre-Filter: Polypropylene
- Post-Filter: Polypropylene
- Gaskets: Buna- N
- Temperature Rating: 40°F to 100°F (4.4°C to 37.8°C)
- PCC212 cartridges are designed to fit #10 Standard or Slim Line° filter housings
- Highly effective at reducing scale, corrosion and iron staining
- Ideal for a variety of food service equipment, as well as other types of water processing equipment
- Scale Treatment: Hardness particles are kept separated so they cannot precipitate and form deposits when heated. Maximum hardness 15 gpg
- Corrosion Treatment: A protective coating is formed on all metal surfaces, safeguarding against acidity/alkalinity, hardness, chloride and other factors which effect the corrosion of water equipment and pipes. pH range 6.5 ?Çô 9.0
- Iron Treatment: Dissolved iron, up to 1 ppm, is kept suspended in solution (sequestered), preventing dissolved iron from precipitating, which would cause staining and discoloration