Pentek - Slim Line 5" Filter Housing - Blue Cap / Clear SumpSKU: 158133
This Pentek #5 Slim Line blue filter housing is suitable for low-flow applications that have space restrictions. The sump and cap are made of reinforced polypropylene for strength and resistance to chemicals. The cap has 1/4 in. female National Pipe Thread Taper (NPT) threaded input and output connections and a nitrile butadiene rubber (Buna-N) O-ring to ensure a watertight seal. The housing can be used with a 5 in. x 2-1/2 in. sediment or carbon filter cartridge (sold separately). It has an initial pressure drop of 2 psi at a flow rate of 3 GPM, a maximum operating pressure of 125 psi, and a maximum operating temperature of 125°F (51.7°C). This filter housing meets Food and Drug Administration (FDA) standards, and is for use in various applications, including residential drinking water filtration, food service, and humidifying systems, among others.
- Slim filter housing for low-flow applications with space restrictions
- Reinforced polypropylene for strength and chemical resistance
- Holds a 5 in. x 2-1/2 in. sediment or carbon filter cartridge (sold separately)
- Initial pressure drop of 2 psi at a flow rate of 3 GPM
- Maximum temperature of 125°F (51.7°C)