Applied Membranes (M-T1812A) Replacement Residential Reverse Osmosis MembraneSKU: M-T1812A-24
Applied Membranes reverse osmosis membranes are made in the USA.
|Minimum Salt Rejection:*||96%|
|Stabilized Salt Rejection:*||98%|
*Salt Rejection for membrane shown is from internal test data.
Note: Performance specifications based on 500 ppm tap water, 50 psi (0.35 MPa) applied pressure, 77°F (25°C) feed water temperature, feed water pH 7-8 and 15% recovery. Element permeate flow may vary ± 15%.
RECOMMENDED OPERATION CONDITIONS
- Maximum operation pressure 125 psi (0.86 MPa)
- Maximum feed flow rate 2 gpm
- Maximum operating temperature 113° F (45° C)
- Maximum feed water turbidity 1 NTU
- Maximum feed water SDI (15min) 5
- Chlorine tolerance 0
- Feedwater pH range, Continuous Operation 2-11
- Feedwater pH range,
- Short-Term Cleaning (30min) 1-12
- Minimum brine flow to permeate flow ratio 4:1