TST Water (IN1014-1) 10"x2" Inline Post Granular Activated Carbon & Calcite Filter 1/4" NPTSKU: 210F4CC
Typically used as the last carbon filter used to polish the taste of reverse osmosis water. Calcite is used to pH balance or neutralize acidic water to help prevent corrosion. Also used for icemakers, refrigerators, drinking fountains and coolers. 1/4" fittings not included.
- Bad Taste & Odor
- Micron Rating: 10 Nominal
- Female Nipple Pipe Thread (NPT): 1/4"
- Dimensions: 10 5/8" x 2"
- Weight: 13 oz
- Operation Temperature: 40?F to 125?F
- Filter Media: Coconut Base Carbon & Calcite
- Filter Life: 1,500 Gallons; Recommended filter change once a year.