Omnipure - K5515 - 10" x 2.5" 1 Micron Carbon Block With Lead & Cyst Reduction Inline FilterSKU: K5515-BB
The Omnipure K-Series K5515 inline filter is a 1 micron carbon block. This filter has 1/4 FPT and 1/4 QC fittings. It can also be used in ice makers, refrigerators, beverage equipment, drinking fountains, under the counter systems, R.O.Systems and in conjunction with purification systems. This filter aids in the removal of sediment, cysts, lead, taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor.
- Dimensions: 2.5" W X 10" L
- Rating: 1 Micron Rating
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSIG
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Service Life: 1 Year or 1250 Gallons
- Filtration Media: Carbon Block with Lead Specific Media
- Reduces: Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Reduces: Cysts (Cryptosporidium & Giardia)
- Reduces: Lead
- Fitting Size: 1/4" FPT and 1/4" QC
- Omnipure K5515 has been tested for performance under NSF Standard 42.