Flojet - BW Series Bottled Water Dispensing SystemSKU: BW5000-000A
Flojet automatic bottled drinking water dispensing pump system # BW1000A. Ideal for dispensing drinking bottled water to the refrigerator ice maker / door tap, coffee brewer, espresso coffee cart or drinking water faucets. UL/cUL listed.
- Applications: Bottled water dispensing; refrigerator ice maker; coffee brewer, espresso coffee cart and drinking water faucet water dispenser
- Pump Module: Demand pump with On/Off switch. 6' cord with plug.
- Operation: Water demand turns pump on and off automatically.
- Water Source: Designed to pump water from 3, 5, or 6 gallon water bottles.
- Low Water Protection: System automatically shuts off when bottled is empty.
- Check Valve: Built-in check valve to prevent back flow.
- Suction: Wand with strainer and hose assembly
- Discharge Tubing: 20 feet of 1/4" tubing
- Refrigerator Connection: Refrigeration fitting
- Universal seal cap: Fits any 3, 5, and 6 gallon plastic water bottle.
- Instructions: Installation and maintenance
- Maximum Flow: 1.0 GPM
- Operating pressure: to 30 PSI
- Electrical: 115 volts, 50/60 Hz. 0.5 amps.
- Module dimensions: 3" high, 5.5" wide, 7.5" long
- Carton dimension: 6" high, 11" wide", 16" long
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Certifications: UL and CUL listed
The system is quiet but not silent. Just as you can hear your refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer running , you will also hear the "humming sound" of the diaphragm pump when it is pumping.