The new Watts ChloraBlock Filter is specially designed to reduce chloramines using coconut shell catalytic carbon block.
The filter’s enhanced catalytic functionality has 4 times the capacity for reducing chloramines than standard carbon blocks and 2 times the capacity for reducing chlorine over standard activated carbon.
Innovative Features & Benefits:
• Large quantity of catalytically-active Nitrogen groups for highly effective chloramine reduction
• Manufactured from advanced, high-performance media
• Unique binder system maximizes availability of catalytic sites
• 1 µm nominal ltration
• High dirt holding capacity
• No carbon ne release
• Low pressure drop
• Ideal for commercial & industrial POU and POE applications
• Greater carbon surface area
• Backed by Watts 40+ years of water quality expertise
Filter Type: Standard Wall
Outer Diameter: 4 1/2"
Micron Rating: 1 Nominal
Flow Rate: 7 GPM
Chlorine Reduction: > 200,000 gal @ 4 gpm
Chloramine Reduction: 24,000 @ 2 gpm and 12,000 @ 4 gpm