Watts® Kwik-Change™ Systems are designed for consumers that demand the "best". Unlike conventional reverse omosis systems, Watts drinking water systems with Kwik-Change cartridges have no sumps, so their proprietary filter elements and membranes are
easy to replace.
Features & Benefits
- Cartridges are connected and removed with a simple 1/4 turn.
- No filter sumps! No fuss! No mess!
- Automatic shut-off when cartridges are removed.
- Tank and faucet options available.
- Valves are built into the heads to prevent back-flow for water quality assurance.
- WQA Gold Seal Certified to NSF/ANSI Std. 58.
Kwik-Change RO System
- No Sumps! No Mess! No Fuss!
- Hinge bracket for easy handling.
- Automatic shut off when cartridges are removed with a simple, 1/4 turn.
- No need to disconnect tubing when replacing membranes.
- Integrated check valves between cartridges and membrane prevent back-flow.
- Cartridges have double o-rings so they will not leak.
- Quick connect fittings for easy installation.
System Includes the Following Parts:
- One Reverse Osmosis Filtration System (WQC4RO)
- One 11" Carbon Block Filter (WQCCC11)
- One 11" Sediment Filter (WQCSC11)
- One 11" GAC Filter (WQCGAC11)
- One 11" RO Membrane Filter (WQCM11-50)
- One Chrome Faucet
- Tubing (white)
- One 4.4 gal tank
- Installation kit and hardware