Watts pleated cartridges outperform wound, spun, melt blown, resin bonded and other “depth” style filter elements because our pleated cartridges provide increased surface area, lower pressure drop and longer service life. Our 100% synthetic media is washable and cleanable, five micron and up, to reduce filtration costs
• Filter media is pleated
• Cellulose-FREE, 100% synthetic media
• Individually wrapped for purity
• Washable and reusable, 5 micron and up
• Color-coded end caps (2-3/4” OD)
• Greater dirt holding capacity; more surface area
• Lower initial pressure drop; higher flow rates
• Longer life
• Reduced filtration costs
• Superior performance with no additives or binders to break down which may cause foaming and filter degradation.
• Additional security at no additional charge.
• Reduce filter replacement costs.
• Easily identify standard OD replacements.
Washable and reusable:
Watts pleated cartridges are washable and reusable, five micron and up to reduce filtration costs. For best results, direct spray into the pleats to dislodge the sediment
Watts pleated specifications:
• Maximum temperature: 140°F (60°C)
• Minimum temperature: 40°F (4.4°C)
• Maximum pressure: 40 psid
• Recommended change out: 25 psid
• Filter Media: Cellulose-free synthetic pleated polypropylene
• Material - center tube: Polypropylene
• Material - end caps: Molded Polyurethane
• ID: 1-1/6