A high quality system that is assembled in the USA and is NSF & WQA Certified! This guarantees the quality of your water. It comes with everything necessary for a standard installation including instructions, faucet and a set of filters. These systems come with an Aquatec 6800 booster pump to ensure that your unit is working at the recommended pressure levels.
Features & Benefits
- Five stage treatment for superior performance.
- 50 GPD membrane (Made in USA).
- 6800 Booster pump to ensure proper pressure
- Designer chrome faucet with ceramic disc for greater durability.
- Genuine John Guest® fittings throughout for optimum security.
- 3/8” post filter and 3/8” tubing to faucet for greater flow.
- Assembled in USA.
- Certified by NSF International (Std. 58) for third party documentation.
- Certified to NSF / ANSI Std. 58 for Pentavalent Arsenic reduction.
- One year limited Warranty from date of purchase.
- Membrane: 50 GPD
- Maximum pressure: 100 psi
- Minimum pressure: 40 psi
- Maximum TDS: 2,000 PPM
- Maximum hardness: 15 GPG
- Maximum Iron: 0.3 PPM
- Maximum HS: 0.0 PPM
- Tubing (tank & faucet): 3/8"
- Tubing (other): 1/4"