The Watts Premier WP-4V (500109) VOC Reducing Reverse Osmosis System offers an all new modular design that cleans up the physical appearance of the unit with its manifold design eliminating up to 17 possible leak points compare to a standard system. The WP-4V is paired up with a high quality Designer Chrome Monitoring Faucet that lets you know when it is time to replace the filters in your system.
This 4 stage reverse osmosis system is NSF tested and certified against ANSI/ NSF Standards 53 and 58. The WP-4V RO System begins with stage 1, a five micron Sediment filter that traps particulate matter like dirt, rust, sand, silt and sediment that will affect the taste and appearance of your water. Stage 2 is a five micron coconut shell Carbon Block filter that provides a reduction of chlorine, chloramine and other materials that cause bad taste and odors. Stage 3 is the heart of the reverse osmosis system, the RO Membrane. This semi permeable membrane is 1/10,000 of a micron and will effectively reduce TDS (total dissolved solids), Sodium and a wide range of contaminants such as Arsenic, Lead, Percolate, Chromium, Copper and Radium. It will also remove over 99.95% cysts such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium. Stage 4 is a specially formulated 1 micron VOC coconut shell Carbon Block filter. This VOC filter is capable of reducing harmful Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOC) such as MTBE's, Lindane, Atrazine, Benzene, 2, 4-D, and others from your drinking water (See performance data sheet for a complete list of VOCs). It is estimated that VOC's are present in one-fifth of the nation's water supplies. These water contaminants can enter ground water from a variety of sources including localized use of herbicides and pesticides, gasoline or oil spills, leaking underground fuel tanks, septic system cleaners, and chemicals used in the dry-cleaning industry. The faucet has a self-contained timer that uses a flashing light to indicate when its time to change filters.
- Home, Office, Ice Maker Kits, Beverage Dispensers, and more.
- VOC Carbon Block filter
- "Designer" Monitor Faucet
- Easy to Install
- System NSF tested and certified against NSF/ANSI Standards 53 & 58 for the reduction of the claims specified on the performance data sheet.
In the Box:
- Four Stage Manifold (complete with filters)
- Parts Bag
- 3 Gallon Storage tank
- Designer Monitor Faucet Assembly
- Filter Wrench
- Instructions (manual)
- 1 - 5 Micron Sediment: Reduces Dirt, Sand and Rust.
- 1 - 5 Micron Carbon Block: Reduces Chlorine, Objectionable Tastes and Odor.
- 1 - 50 GPD Thin Film Composite Membrane: High production thin film composite membrane that separates unwanted impurities from your water.
- 1 - 1 Micron VOC Carbon Block: Reduces harmful VOC's
- Width: 17.00 in
- Height: 17.0 in
- Depth: 6.00 in
- Weight: 25.10lbs
- Operating Temperatures: Maximum 100°F (37.8°C) Minimum 40°F (4.4°C)
- Operating Pressure: Maximum 100 psi (7.43 g/cm2) Minimum 40 psi (2.80 kg/cm2)
- pH Parameters; Maximum 11 Minimum 2
- Iron: Maximum 0.2 ppm
- TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) <1800 ppmTurbidity: <5NTU