Carbon Block VOC Filter for use with RO-Pure Plus systems.
Premium high capacity carbon block formulated specifically for the reduction of VOC'S including Herbicides, Pesticides, TTHM, DPB and more.
Why use a VOC Filter? It is estimated that VOC's are present in one-fifth of the nation's water supplies. These water contaminants can enter ground water from a variety of sources including localized use of herbicides and pesticides, gasoline or oil spills, leaking underground fuel tanks, septic system cleaners, and chemicals used in the dry-cleaning industry.
- Conforms to NSF / ANSI 53 for VOC Reduction.
- Filter Rating 600 gallons - 1 year
- Easy to install
- Flow rate .05 GPM (1.89 lpm)
- The recommended filter change is once a year*.
- Product Dimensions: 9 7/8 in x 2 in
*Note: Filter life may vary based upon local water conditions or use patterns.