Two replacement pads for the LPSOV.
Replacing the tablet:
- Turn off the water supply at the cold water valve.
- Using a Phillips screwdriver, loosen and remove screw from the top of the valve.
- Twist the upper white assembly counter clockwise, lift up and remove old tablet.
- Make sure the valve and the surrounding area is dry before replacing the tablet.
- Insert the new applicator tablet into the clear plastic housing.
- Replace the upper white cap onto the clear plastic base by twisting it clockwise until seated.
- Replace Phillips screw and tighten (do not over tighten as this may damage the valve unit).
- Turn on the water supply to the filtration unit and check for leaks.