The quality of drinking water can change with time and become contaminated with harmful bacteria. The VT1 system is a reliable, economical and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential application.
- VT “Entry level” point-of-use UV system for recommended flow rates up to 1 gpm (4 lpm)
- Small, durable, easy to install, and features an “on” indicator light
- Perfect for a single faucet, water fountain or low-flow application
- 304 Stainless Steel Reactors
- Flow Rate: 1 gpm @ 30mJ/cm2
- Dimensions: 13.5" x 2.5" Diameter
- Max Operating Pressure: 125 psi
- Inlet/Outlet Port Size: 1/2" MNPT/ 3/8" FNPT
- Volts: 100-130V/50-60Hz
- Volts: 230V systems are shipped with 2-prong continental European (CEE-7/7) 2 pin with ground "Schuko" power cord.