The quality of drinking water can change with time and become contaminated with harmful bacteria. The VT1 system is a reliable, economical and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential application.
- Extends the flow rate applications of the VT series for recommended flow rates up to 1.0 gpm
- The system is easy to maintain and service
- Adds integral pre-filtration to the VT1 UV disinfection system
- Includes two 10" filter housings with 5 micron sediment and taste/odor cartridges
- Mounted on a heavy-duty, painted steel bracket for ease of installation
Note: The VT1-DWS replaces the Sterilight S1Q-DWS and the SC1-DWS systems.
- 304 Stainless Steel Reactors
- Flow Rate: 1 gpm @ 30mJ/cm2
- Dimensions: 15" x 17" x 6" (38 cm x 43 cm x 15 cm)
- Max Operating Pressure: 125 psi
- Inlet/Outlet Port Size: 1/4" Tube
- Volts: 100-130V/50-60Hz
- Volts: 230V systems are shipped with 2-prong continental European (CEE-7/7) 2 pin with ground "Schuko" power cord.