For more than forty years, we have engineered and manufactured products that have set the standard in the industry. Our attention to detail and sound science ensures the best solutions to meet your drinking water disinfection needs long into the future. Our Pro30 systems are ideally suited for light commercial applications such as daycares, hospitals, dentist offices and other facilities focused on providing safe water.
Features of the UVMAX Pro20:
- Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
- The UVMAX systems use a revolutionary lamp with twice the output of current high-output lamps, giving you compact single-lamp systems that are half the size of their predecessors.
- Our revolutionary amalgam lamps last up to two years, reducing maintenance requirements.
- The CoolTouch significantly reduces water temperature and does not waste any water.
- Easy Quarter-Twist Assembly: A quarter-twist to the positive stop and youâ€™re done. No tools and no risk of over tightening.
- The power supply has an intuitive interface â€“ showing you the performance of the system.
- All connections are colour coded â€“ simply plug and play!
- The optional COMMcenter displays dose in real-time and can monitor up to 9 UV systems - thatâ€™s up to 180 gpm!
- The optional solenoid valve stops water flow in the event that water treatment is compromised.
- New for 2014 flow-meter provides real-time UV dose according to actual flow rate