The new, patented FLOWMASTER is a state-of-the-art flow-based, filter-life monitoring device. As the result of a unique, ultra-miniaturized, built-in flow meter, the FLOWMASTER continuously monitors the flow-rate of running water and displays it prominently on the LCD. When the water has been turned off, the consumed volume is then calculated and added to the total accumulated volume and can be reviewed at a glance. The FLOWMASTER measures the volume of water and displays it up to 9999 Gallons.
The FLOWMASTER is a must-have for all health conscious modern families. Its modern, smart-looking design is compatible with all drinking-water purification or filtering systems. Say goodbye to the frustration of always wondering when to change your filters! FLOWMASTER is the most comprehensive solution available to assure that your drinking water system always delivers the very best drops of your life.
- Flow-based, not conventional time-based.
- Monitors up to 5 filters simultaneously.
- Real-time Flow Rate and Accumulated Volume display.
- Bar display for residual filter life.
- Built-in audio alarm alerts user for filter change.
- Independent filter life value setting.
- Quick and easy 2-step installation.
- High sensitivity: Able to detect flow rate as low as 0.1GPM.
- High capacity: Measures up to 2GPM of treated water.
- FDA-approved materials guarantee user safety.
- Built-in memory chip to secure consumption info.
- Flow-sensing signal output.
- Auto shut-off.
- Available in Gallon and Liter. NEW!
- 0.1 - 2.0GPM NEW!
- Unit: U.S. Gallon/GPM or Liter/LPM
- Accumulated Volume Range:
- No. of Filter monitored: 6 (factory setting:5)
- Connector: 3/8" quick fit
- Accuracy: ±5%
- Storage Temperature: 0 - 85C
- Operation Temperature: 10- 45C
- Pressure Endurance: 100PSI (7kg/cm2)
- Material: FDA approved
- Body: ABS
- Tube: Heat Resistant ABS
- Quick Fit: POM
- Sensor: Silicon
- Gel: Medical Standard
- Dimensions: 122mm(L) x 34mm(F)
- Weight: 60g
- Power: Two 1.5 V AAA batteries
- Expected Battery Life: 18 months