The Rusco Automatic Flush Valve is most known for applications with high sediment content because it needs frequent flushing.
The valve has an adjustable time cycle from minutes to a whole day.
The valve can fit in all sizes of Rusco sediment filters and also Vu-Flow sediment filters.
- Adjustable Cycle Time: 5 min. (Minimum) to 24 hours
- Working Pressure: 200 PSIG
- Ambient Temperature: 35°F - 165°F
- Seals: Reinforced Teflon
- Discharge Volume: 1/2" NPT -.92 Gal. per cycle @30 PSIG
- Discharge Time: 3.5 seconds (non-adjustable)
- Enclosure: Nema 4
- Voltage: 115V, 1 Phase, 60HZ
- Current: 2.5 Amps
- Power Cord: 8 ft heavy duty grounded
- Full Port Ball Valve: 1/2" NPT
- Valve Construction: Brass