The quality of drinking water can change with time and become contaminated with harmful bacteria. The Sterilight™ system is a reliable, economical and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any vending machine or dispensing application. The Sterilight™ system has been designed and tested to ensure quality drinking water is at everyone’s finger tips. The unique design, incorporating a separate reactor vessel and ballast, lends itself to the installation inside vending equipment. This space saving design when coupled with the electronic ballast reduces heat build-up and application flexibility. The unit features convenient screw terminal connections for both input power and dry contacts (NO or NC).
Features of the Sterilight UV purification system
- Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
- Specially designed and tested Sterilume™-EX 254 nm lamps provide consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure continuous purification.
- The system is easy to maintain and service and includes two chamber mounting clamps and mounting hardware for easy installation.
- The ultraviolet lamp can be changed without interrupting the water flow and comes equipped with a connector that allows for easy removal of the lamp without any special tools.
- Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation.
- The ICE ballast features constant current output over the entire operating range independent of voltage or frequency. This unique ICE ballast features improved surge protection, fusing and transient protection as well as easy access screw terminals for power leads and dry contacts (normally open or normally closed) (2 amp maximum @ 240VAC).
- LED lamp-on indicator light.
- Equipped with open end quartz sleeves and retaining nuts for optimum operating temperature and sealing efficiency.