The quality of drinking water can change with time and become contaminated with harmful bacteria. The Sterilight Platinum is a reliable, economical and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any light commercial application. The Sterilight Platinum has been designed and tested to ensure quality drinking water is at everyone’s finger tips.
Features of the Sterilight Platinum UV purification system
- Validated against the rigours of NSF Standard 55 Class A
- Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
- Specially designed and tested Sterilume™-HO lamps provide consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure continuous purification.
- The Flow-Pace™ UV Sensor promises system stability and long-life reliability with low power consumption, reducing operating costs and heat transfer into the water.
- Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation.
- The Sterilight Platinum power supply visually counts down remaining days until lamp replacement, provides total running time of controller, visually represents UV intensity output in % and conducts a full system diagnostic check on start-up.
- Axial Flow reactors include a patented axial flow system installed at the inlet – ensuring water confidence each and every time.