PROCON's Series 1 pumps have the protection of an integral inlet strainer. The standard strainer is a 100 mesh wire screen. It traps particles that can cause serious damage to the pump. The strainer is equipped with a removable cap to allow periodic cleaning, every 4 months under normal conditions (more frequently with hard or turbid water). The clamp-on mounting style is shown in the photo; bolt-on mounting is also available.
- Body Material: Type 303 stainless steel or brass
- Capacity: 15 to 140 GPH
- Nominal Speed: 1725 RPM
- Typical Horsepower Required: .25 to .50 HP
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 250 PSI
- Rotation (viewed from nameplate): Clockwise
- Dry Weight: Approximately 2.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 3.56" x 3.49" x 3.86"
- Self Priming (water): 6 ft. Maximum Lift
- Port Size: 3/8 NPT Inlet and Outlet