Automatic Resin Cleaning System
Maintains softener capacity by automatically removing iron and other mineral build-up from the resin bed. It also:
- Keeps softener operating parts and valves free of mineral build-up
- Makes economical use of salt
- Minimizes need for frequent regeneration
- Removes Iron and other mineral particles that foul resin beads
- Contains no strong chemical smell
- Increases the effectiveness of the water softener
- Helps eliminate service calls on the unit
Instructions For Installing Resin-Mate Automatic Feeders
- Remove rine tank cover
- Attach enclosed bracket onto Resin-Mate feeder and place onto brine tank next to brine well.
- Drill two “ 3/8¯ holes in brine tank just under the rim for feeder's brackets and grommets. Also, drill one 9/16¯ hole in brine well cap for feeder spout.
- Remove feeder and fill with water to allow stone tube and wick to soak for at least 15 minutes.
- Remove water from feeder. Pull tubing until stone is resting upright on the feeder's bottom.
- Insert end of tube through the hole in the brine well cap. The end of the tube MUST be below the bottom level of the feeder.
- Mount feeder and bracket on the brine tank.
- Fill feeder to Fill Line¯ with Resin-Mate Solution.
- Place cover on Resin-Mate feeder. Automatic feeding will begin within a few hours.