The Pentek UV-6-G-1/4" 13" UV Inline Filter is NSF/ANSI Standard 42/53 Tested and Certified for reducing unpleasant taste, chlorine, odor and sediment. This UV-6-G Inline Filter is an ultraviolet module that destroys bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms. The DNA and RNA in the reproductive cycle of these organisms are damaged and become sterile.
Manufactured with the highest quality materials, this Ultraviolet Pentek UV-6-G Inline Filter has a 1/4" FPT connection, with a built-in 1/4" John Guest quick connect fitting. The Pentek Ultraviolet 13" Inline Filter is also known as part number 255664-43 and the John Guest 2" x 13" Domestic Inline Filter.Specifications:
- NSF Tested and Certified
- John Guest quick connect fitting
- Pentek UV-6-G flow rate: 1.0 gpm
- Pentek UV-6-G dimensions: 2" x 13"
- UV Ballast required and sold separately (163550)
- Pentek UV-6-G replacement: Change every 9 to 12 months
- Pentek UV-6-G temperature capacity: 100 degrees Fahrenheit