The Pentek® RO-3000 Reverse Osmosis (RO) System offers the finest level of water filtration available - filtering particles as small as 1/1000 of a micron. The system is NSF-certified to reduce salts, dissolved minerals and bad taste & odor, and is designed for use on chlorinated or non-chlorinated water supplies. This system produces up to 7.6 gallons of top quality water per day, depending on your operating conditions. System comes complete with cartridges, a long-reach faucet, and installation hardware.
Residential point-of-use drinking water
- Under sink installation
- Pretreatment for icemakers
Features and Benefits
- Broad range of attractive feature sets and price points.
- Features high-capacity filters that reduce bad taste & odor and chlorine taste & odor.
- Designed for enhanced dirt-holding capacity.
- All systems include a long reach faucet.
- Great-tasting water for drinking and cooking.
- Significantly less expensive than bottled water, with a reduced impact on the environment.