- 3/4" NPT Inlet/Outlet
- Buttress threads and uniform walls for easier cartridge change and improved strength.
- Improved pressure-relief/bleed button option available.
- Leak-proof sealing with top-seated floating Buna-N O-ring.
- Clear housings offer on-site examination of cartridge.
Pentek 3G Slim Line® filter housings are an excellent choice for low-flow applications and when space and chemical compatibility are primary concerns. This patent pending Third Generation (3G) design features integral brackets, John Guest Super Speedfit® quick connect fittings and caps for differential pressure gauges. The patented 3G housing accepts standard double open end (DOE).
3G Standard Filter Housings are manufactured from a durable polypropylene for excellent chemical compatibility.Materials of Construction
- Housing: Styrene Acrylonitrile
- Cap: Reinforced Polypropylene
- Button Assembly: 300-series Stainless Steel, polypropylene and EPDM
- O-Ring: Buna-N
- Maximum Temperature: 125°F (51.7°C)
- Maximum Pressure: 125 psi (8.62 bar)
- Dimensions: 13-3/8" x 5-1/4"
- Initial Pressure (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm): 2 psi @ 5 gpm
- Mounting Bracket (not included)
*Picture is representative of the actual product"