$5.99 FLAT RATE GROUND SHIPPING ON MOST ORDERS OVER $100
Click here for details
Phone : (877) 541-6603 • Direct : (714) 541-6600
Reverse Osmosis Storage Tanks
PAE RO Metal Pressurized Tanks
> PAE (RO-152) 5.0 Gallon Metal Storage Tank 1/4" NPT; White
PAE (RO-152) 5.0 Gallon Metal Storage Tank 1/4" NPT; White
Questions about this item? Ask here.
See 1 Questions
Ships Same Day
Put me on the Waiting List
Add to Cart
Write a Review
Questions and Answers
Pre-pressurized bladder tanks. Pressured bladder tanks have several advantages over atmospheric tanks. Pressurized tanks do not require any delivery pump and are less likely to have microbial contamination versus atmospheric tanks.
Height is approximately 16"
Water Capacity @ PSI
15 PSIG: 1.48 gal
20 PSIG: 2.09 gal
25 PSIG: 2.53 gal
30 PSIG: 2.85 gal
35 PSIG: 3.07 gal
40 PSIG: 3.36 gal
45 PSIG: 3.50 gal
50 PSIG: 3.64 gal
55 PSIG: 3.76 gal
60 PSIG: 3.88 gal
Replacement for my old blue RO tank. I look at MANY tank before settling on this one. PAE Tanks have a dual bladder - one for air and one for water. Probably the most cost effective tank I have found. My RO flow was slow from basement to first floor faucet. I eliminated all 90 degree bends and changed to 100% 3/8 tubing- Inverting tank increased flow also. (tip from RO forum) I could not be happier with this tank and my water pressure/ flow rate.
Did you find this helpful?
2 of 2
from Waterford MI.
How to clean the water storage tank?
• Shut off the main water valve.
• Dispense all of the water from the faucet.
• Remove the filters for stages 1-3 from their filter housings.
• Remove the membrane from its membrane housing.
• Do not remove the post carbon filter (Stage 5)
• Pour about 1 tablespoon of chlorine or hydrogen peroxide in the first stage housing.
• Put back together all of the filter and membrane housings. Make sure not to include the filters and membrane inside.
• Reattach all of the connections (as if your system was ready to be used again).
• Turn back on the main water valve.
• Let your system run.
• Once the tank is full, flush out the water through the faucet (at least twice; you may need to do it 2+ times if the smell of chlorine is not completely gone).
• Shut off the main water valve again.
• Install all the filters and membrane back into their correct housings.
• Reattach all of the connections.
• Turn on the main water valve.
• Allow the tank to fill up.
• Drain out the first tank.
• Your system should be sanitized at this point.
Was this answer helpful?
0 of 0
Customer(s) found this Answer helpful.
Answer provided by:
(Submit an answer)
Click here for PAE description.
Click here for specification sheet.
Other Items You May Be Interested In
Viqua (602975) Replacement Quartz Sleeve for UV Systems
Ships within 24-72 Hours
Watts (R96320) 600 GPD RO Membrane for R13-0600
Ships within 24 hours
Watts Premier 1R-1Y-1B-1G RO-Pure Push Button Replacement Filter Set
Ships Same Day!
Watts Premier 560039 UF-3 Ultra Filtration 5-Filter Annual Replacement Pack
Ships Same Day
Filter Set With Membrane for Culligan AC-15 Reverse Osmosis System
Ships same day!
PureT (EVP-MF-13) Pure Water Guard - Everpure Compatible H-104 Replacement Filter
Ships within 24-72 hours