- Omnipure OMB934 10M filter elements have been designed to fit most standard household and commercial housings. Your Omnipure representative can verify filter housing compatibility.
- All information provided is based on data believed to be reliable. It should be used for evaluation and verification but not as a warranty.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Activated carbon block filters are not designed to remove bacteria or viruses.
- Actual performance results may vary based on the level of organic contaminants in the influent water, changes in pH and upon other conditions that may be encountered during actual use.
General Installation/Operation/Maintenance Requirements:
- Flush new cartridge for 10 minutes prior to use.
- Replace cartridge when rated capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow.
- Install in compliance with state and local laws and regulations.
- Micron Rating: >98% @ 10 micron
- Chlorine Reduction >95% 10,000 gallons @ 0.75 GPM
- Initial _P < 2.0 psid @ 0.75 GPM
- Carbon Type: Coconut shell carbon
- Notes: Chlorine reduction capacity based on laboratory testing conducted using test protocol contained in NSF Standard 42.
- Operating Temperature:40 - 125_ F
- Maximum Operating Pressure:2-50 psig
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 100 psid
- Collapse Pressure:200 psid