Introducing our revolutionary new Cartridge Tank Filtration System
Say goodbye to small and inefficient housings. Get rid of expensive stainless steel housings. The ENPRESS Cartridge Tank offers extended life and service, and a more cost effective and efficient filtration solution.
This revolutionary, patent pending filtration system features easy-to-access top and bottom openings for use and various filtration connections and solutions. Lightweight and cost effective with multiple configuration options, this is the filtration solution of the future...100% non-metallic!
Utilizing ENPRESS patented, industry exclusive liner design, the vessel features three optional top and bottom opening connections for use with a pressure release valve configuration or a control valve/in-out head, along with bottom or top drain plumbing connections for residential and light commercial installations. The patent pending, no tools necessary snap-ring design makes it easy to remove top and bottom opening connections to access the internal filtration solution. Full radial seal top and bottom caps make replacement simple.
The ENPRESS Cartridge Tank is a direct replacement for small and inefficient 2.5" or 4.5" housings, or expensive stainless steel cartridge housings.
Designed for easy access, the Pressure Release top opening with plumbing connections at the bottom allows the end-user to access and service the filter without disrupting the plumbing. The Cartridge Tank is a high performance, NSF 61 listed device and has been tested to 150 psi operating pressure.
CARTRIDGE TANK APPLICATIONS
- Whole House POE requirements whether for city or well water applications
- Extreme loading conditions, RO systems and any other pre-treatment applications where high service flow and low pressure drop requirements are required or desirable
- For customers that are tired of having to change their small 2.5" or 4" filters on a weekly or monthly basis
- Replacement solution for expensive stainless steel housings...100% plastic design
- Ideal for most problem water issues where particulate contaminated water is concerned, with lower shear velocity these filters can load properly with particulates, unlike conventional filtration.
The 2.5" threaded PVC connection drain features a glue socket of 1.315" for multiple pipe requirement connections; while the 4.5" threaded PVC drain features a full 2.375" pipe socket connection.
All glue joints and connections are contained underneath and/or inside the vessel base, providing clean connections and visibly attractive system suitable for homeowners, businesses and consumers.
*Cartridge Filter Sold Separately.