KX Matrikx CTO Carbon Block Filters for Chlorine Taste and Odor reduction from drinking water for commercial or whole-house applications.
- Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction: for 16,000 Gallons of Water@ 3 gpm Flow.
- 5 micron nominal filtration with high dirt holding capacity.
- Exceptionally low pressure drop: 5 psid @ 3 gpm • Excellent chemical contaminant reduction.
- High Absorptive Capacity and Efficiency.
- Industry-Standard Size for Universal Replacement. 10" Big Blue Filter Cartridge Dimensions: 4 ½" x 9 ¾"
- Fits Industry-Standard #10 Big Blue (10"BB) Filter Housings (Approximate Outer Dimensions of Housing: 7.5" x 12.75")
Matrikx® CTO® filters, powered by GreenBlock®, are made from 100% coconut shell carbon, a renewable, and ecologically sustainable material. The carbon is processed into blocks using a unique binder system and proprietary manufacturing techniques to produce filters with a greater number of micro-pores and available carbon surface area, which display superior adsorption capacity and kinetic dynamics.
??Green Quality: ?? Matrikx® CTO®, powered by GreenBlock®, carbon block filters are:
- Manufactured in ISO 9001 and 14001 certified facilities.
- Manufactured from Global Ecocarb’s NSF standard 61 certified ECOC GreenCarbon® Coconut Shell Carbon.
- NSF Standard 42 certified (material safety).
- California Prop. 65 compliant.
- Performance validated by independent laboratories including WQA.
- Quality and performance monitored in extensive in-house laboratories.
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125°F/ 52°C
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 psig/ 17 bar
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 100 psid/6.895 bar
- Collapse Pressure: 200 psig/13.79 bar