Single stage counter-top water filters uses a carbon block filter that removes sediment as well as remove chlorine, bad taste and odor.
Uses a replaceable carbon block cartridge, in a single space-saving housing. This cartridge is manufactured using a patented process that yields a cartridge with a nominal 5 micron filtration rating, high dirt-holding capacity. A high porosity design helps prevent the cartridge from plugging before its adsorption capacity is exhausted, maximizing the utilization of the carbon while maintaining low pressure drop, 3,000 gallons chlorine taste & odor reduction. Flow rate is .75 to 1 gallon per minute.
- Easy to install
- Affordable replacement filters
- Great tasting water
- Dimensions: 14" x 5" x 5"
- Unit Weight: 6 Lbs.
- Maximum working pressure: 125 PSI
- Limited Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years
|1st Stage : Coconut Shell Carbon Block Filter |
Part Number: HQCBC-10-5 (5 Micron)
- Dimensions: 2.5" Dia. x 9.75"
- Max. Flow: 1.0 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 125 psi
- Max. Temperature: 125°F (52°C)
- Service Life: 2,500 Gallons
- 100% Coconut Base Carbon NSF Certified Material
- Chlorine, Odor and Bad Taste Removal
- High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency
- Great Removing Volatile Organic Carbon Compounds (insecticides and/or pesticies)
- No Channeling
- No Release of Carbon Fines
- High Flow Rate, Low Pressure Drop
- Quick Connect fittings
- Mounting bracket
- Standard non-air gap faucet
- 1/2" Feed Water Valve Adapter
- Filter Wrench
- Installation manual