The IntelifilTM Polyphosphate/Granular Activated Carbon Cartridges utilize 42, NSF 60 certified clear bead media for scale and corrosion reduction. Also, iron is sequestered, preventing precipitation thus greatly improving the performance of the effluent water. The black granular coconut shell activated carbon is excellent for the removal of organic contaminants and chlorine. This is a superior multipurpose filter cartridge
Phosphates are a preferred food for bacteria and should not be used -chlorinated feed water without any bacterial protection (example: UV light, KDF, ceramic filters).
- Bad Taste & Odor
- Organic Contaminants
- Micron Rating: 10 Nominal
- Dimensions: 9.75" x 2.75"
- Total Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 100°F
- Max Recommended Flow Rate: 1 GPM
- Filter Media: Polyphosphate
- Filter Life: 2,500 Gallons