The IntelifilTM Polyphosphate Cartridges utilize an NSF 42, NSF 60 certified clear bead media for scale and corrosion reduction. Also, iron is sequestered, preventing precipitation thus greatly improving the performance of the effluent water. The slow dissolving crystals apply a self-healing coating to water pipes and appliances. This polyphosphate coat prevents any further scaling and corrosion to water pipes and appliances.
Phosphates are a preferred food for bacteria and should not be used -chlorinated feed water without any bacterial protection (example: UV light, KDF, ceramic filters).
- Micron Rating: 10 Nominal
- Dimensions: 9.75" x 2.75"
- Total Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 100°F
- Max Recommended Flow Rate: 1 GPM
- Filter Media: Polyphosphate
- Filter Life: 25,000 Gallons*