The Intelifil TM Catalytic Granular Activated Carbon Cartridges are more effective than standard granular activated carbon and carbon block cartridges and is specialized at removing Hydrogen Sulfide, VOCs and Chloramines. If the influent dissolved oxygen content is less than 4mg/L, an air injector may be required. This black granular media should be pre-wetted for at least twelve hours prior to use.
- HYDROGEN SULFIDE (rotten egg smell)
- CHLORAMINE REMOVAL
- HYDROGEN PEROXIDE (H2O2)
- VOCs - volatile organic chemicals
- BAD TASTES & ODORS
- Micron Rating: 10 Nominal
- Dimensions: 9.75" x 2.75"
- Total Weight: 1 lbs 4 oz
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 100°F
- Max Recommended Flow Rate: 0.1 GPM
- Recommended Dissolved Oxygen content: 4 mg/L
- Filter Media: Catalytic Granular Activated Carbon
- Filter Life: 1,500 Gallons